Dr Rachita MunjalMBBS, MS (OBG & GYN), FRM, DAGE, MRCOG-1
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
15+ years of experience
2000+ IVF cycles
Dr. Rachita Munjal is a highly experienced fertility specialist. With a rich background working in renowned medical institutions, she’s also a prolific author with numerous clinical papers published in both national and international medical journals.
- Over 15 years of experience as a fertility specialist, obstetrician, and gynaecologist.
- Worked at prestigious healthcare institutions including Apollo Cradle, Apollo Hospitals, and Medicover Fertility.
- MBBS from Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre,Pune.
- MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune.
- DAGE (Diploma in Advanced Gynae Endoscopy) from Germany.
- MRCOG-I (Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK) Membership Examination.
It was our first experience with fertility treatments, and we were quite scared to consider IVF right away. The doctor told us to try stimulated IUI. The entire process was very smooth and not intimidating at all! The team was with us at every step, and we could call them at any time! We are extremely happy, and we are now expecting! Thank you, Birla Fertility & IVF!
I am 30 years old and after reading about how work stress, lifestyle, environment affect fertility in women I decided to check out egg freezing last year. I reached Birla Fertility & IVF after a lot of research. The whole process was extremely smooth, and the team made me feel so comfortable throughout and clarified all my apprehensions. Their expression of All Heart. All Science was nice. Very good experience and the cost was reasonable. It is honestly one of the best decisions I have ever made.