The CK Birla Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is a leading healthcare service provider and operates fertility centers across India under the brand name “Birla Fertility and IVF”. It is a part of multibillion-dollar diversified CK Birla Group (https://www.ckbirlagroup.com/), which has 50+ years of excellence in healthcare and a more than 160+ year legacy of trust and reliability. Birla Fertility & IVF is a one-stop solution for comprehensive fertility services delivered with empathetic care. We provide world-class fertility treatments at our clinics using cutting-edge medical technology and equipment. Also, our IVF fertility clinics are designed to meet international standards laid out in Europe and the US, in order to deliver a high success rate to our patients. Our multi-disciplinary team of fertility specialists, endocrinologists, andrologists, dieticians, counsellors, and nursing staff have rich experience and is easily accessible throughout your fertility treatment journey. At Birla Fertility & IVF, our mission is to make world-class care affordable and accessible, which is why we are expanding to 100 cities across the country. We believe that the most advanced fertility treatments coupled with empathetic care lead to the best results for our patients. This is the foundation of our approach “All Heart, All Science“.
What information do we collect?
Personal Information you disclose to us.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, email address and contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when visiting this website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, and the Sites. The personal information we collect can include your first and last name, email address, location of the client, customer and other similar data.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information Automatically Collected
In Short: Some Information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Sites. This
information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information.
This information is needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use personal information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests to run our healthcare facilities (“Business Purposes“), to fulfil a contract with you (“Contractual“), with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Fulfil and manage your appointments/ requests.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our services.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as Data Analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our services and to evaluate and improve our business and your experience.
When do we share personal data?
In Short: We will only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests. We may share your data with any third party to achieve our legitimate business interest. This information is aggregated data only (such as statistics),and contains no personally identifiable information whatsoever.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activity, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How do we secure personal data?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to
protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to
protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is
at your own risk. You should only access this from within a secure environment.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set.
as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we
will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for e.g., because your personal
information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal
information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your rights in relation to personal data
In Short: In some regions, and based on the various regulations, you may have rights that allow you to have greater access to and control over your personal information.
These may include the right:
- to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- to request rectification or erasure
- to restrict the processing of your personal information
- to data portability in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation
As we want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date, you may also ask CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd. to correct or remove any information which you think is inaccurate.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to
withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in
accordance with the law, you also have refer the matter to a court of competent jurisdiction or as specified in any applicable engagement agreement with CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
Cookies and Similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove and reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our Site. We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website. In the course of displaying advertisements regarding its services or optimizing its services for you, CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser/device. CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Additionally, CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or external links from within its website. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you, for which CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd is not responsible or liable. CK Birla Healthcare Pvt Ltd encourages you to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
Controls for DO-NOT-TRACK-FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a DONot-Track feature (DNT) or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology
standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalised. As such, we do not
currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted,
that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in the revised version of
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use automated decision-making.
How to contact us?
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, or this Policy, you may write to us on email@example.com.