We are looking for a proactive and dynamic content and PR professional who is responsible for managing content (on all channels) and PR
Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature:
- Masters’ degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or a related field
- Min 6-8 years of experience in Branding and Marketing and min. 4-5 years experience in content/PR
- Should have experience of working with PR agencies – Genesis BCW , Lintas PR , Ad Factory , Avian, Webber Shandwick PR Pundit, Ketchum Sampark, Perfect Relations
- Should have excellent English/Hindi written and verbal skills
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise content for the company across all platforms – including website, creatives, press notes, press releases
- Provide inputs to the Function Head for alignment of content such that social media also gets aligned to website, etc.
- Write press releases and speeches, supervise copy of leaflets, brochures, newsletters, websites and social media content to ensure alignment to business goals + branding and marketing strategy.
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of the PR agency
- Maintain close relationships with reporters and editors at media outlets along with key opinion leaders in the industry.
- Train key leaders to handle media enquiries and press interviews
- Respond to media inquiries and interview requests
- Track effectiveness of media outreach and loop back for effective design of future outreach
- Design media outreach strategy for launch of new outlets/clinics
- Stay abreast with competition posts/campaigns and new trends in PR
- Share MIS /dashboards and insights with key stakeholders on a regular basis