We are looking for an experienced professional who will drive marketing initiatives for the company in line with the company’s vision and growth priorities.
Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature:
- MBA/PG Diploma in Marketing
- 8-10 years of experience in related field. Experience in mass market retail or national FMCG brands or consumer durables & electronics, DTC Brands is preferred.
- Budgeting, media strategy & deployment, GTM management.
- Deep knowledge of market research, marketing, P&L management, center wise GTM planning, media and PR
Key Job Responsibilities:
Marketing Strategy and Management
- Identify new and emerging marketing channels and create awareness of the brand and the services offered.
- Plan, execute, and deliver strategies to maximize reach.
- Build the overall 360 degree marketing strategy for the brand across channels.
- Manage internal and external teams and stakeholders to achieve results.
Market Research and Consumer Insights
- Track competition brands and bring out consumer insights
- Partner with teams and agencies to plan market research activities and post-campaign evaluation studies
- Drive analytics from the research to determine the future outlook for the brand
- Stay up to date with the current trends in the market and innovate accordingly
Campaign Planning and Marketing Innovation
- Contribute to the development of all campaigns throughout the year and closely observe changes in consumer behavior and the market environment.
- Media planning, budget deployment
- Partner with other agencies (brand, PR, outdoor, and event) to develop detailed plans for on-ground activation.
- Drive all new product development activities for the brand.
Operations and Reporting
- Develop detailed plans and budgets and market developments for the brand
- Drive adherence to internal SOPs and guidelines pertaining to marketing operations (for approvals, submission, etc.) for the brand
- Create reports for weekly/monthly reviews, highlight issues and red flags if any