Dispense Drugs, Consumables, Issue Printing & Stationary Material, manage inventory, stock in/out and also handle billing and front office responsibilities, as and when needed.
Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature:
- D. Pharma/ B. Pharma/ M. Pharma
- 1-4 years of experience as a Pharmacist
- Prior experience of IVF / Fertility will be preferred
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ordering, storing and security of drugs and medicines and ensure that there is always adequate supply of medicines.
- Accurately dispense medicines
- Maintain separate records for specified medicines as per the Drug Rules and remove expired and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory
- Keep pharmacy clean and under prescribed temperature and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Provide information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage and proper storage to the patients or users
- Keep patient records/bills updated and generate report as and when needed
- Collect payments from patients or users
- Responsible for managing inventory of D&C and other Non-Medical items used in the clinic
- Send relevant MIS to relevant stakeholders
- Handle Front office responsibilities as and when required