Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature:
- Graduation Preferred ( Commerce , management candidates preferred).
- 3-4 years of related experience in procurement ( Healthcare experience will be preferred).
Key Job Responsibilities:
Procure to Pay Process
- Review Drugs & Consumable, NMC Purchase order as per process and facilitate approval on the basis of applicable Rate Contracts and DOP
- Reviewing Commercial Comparative and facilitate approval as per DOP
- Identify, evaluate, and establish suppliers to ensure a reliable and competitive procurement for new requirement.
- Ensuring timely renewal of annual Rate Contract as per process
- Ensuring Adherence of central rate contract
- Ensuring timely renewal of AMC and CMC as per Procurement SOP’s.
- Benchmarking of current price Vs Market to identify Cost Saving opportunity.
- Liasoning & follow-up with finance department for timely payment of vendors.
- Weekly/Monthly Updation of Organization dashboard for timely Updates
MIS & Reporting version status on daily Basis
- Preparing Monthly MIS/Dashboard
- Review PR to PO Conversion status on daily basis and sharing with Manager
- Review PR fill rate status on daily basis and sharing with Manager
- Executes other activities as allocated.